Not sure what you need to be doing to stay on top of your career development over spring break? Here are 5 ways you can use your spring break wisely.
1. Generate or update your resume and cover letter (view examples via UCS website)
2. Login to Careerolina and search job/internship listings.
3. Create or update your Linkedin profile.
4. Conduct informational interviews with professionals who have careers of interest. Find people to contact via Linkedin and the Alumni Advisor Network.
5. Brush up on your interviewing skills by using InterviewStream.
Have fun and be safe!