This fair (formerly Tech Job Fair) brings together employers who are primarily seeking to fill Summer Internship and Full-Time Job roles with students from STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics), Healthcare, and Business related majors.
This event is open to all UNC majors, but is targeted towards STEM, Healthcare, and Business related majors which include: Astronomy, Biology, Chemistry, Computer science, Engineering, Earth sciences, Health sciences, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Finance, Operations, Entrepreneurship, Marketing & Sales, Real Estate, and more!
Please contact lead External Relations Consultant, Roderick Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss if this fair is right for you.
Benefits of the STEM/Healthcare/Business Career Fair:
● Connect with a competitive talent pool of students representing various majors to bring diversity of thought to your organization.
● Integrate your organization into students’ career planning process before the first campus recruiting application deadlines.
● Brand your organization as an employer of choice and build a diverse talent pipeline.
● Promote your full-time and summer internship opportunities to students studying in STEM, Healthcare, and Business-related majors that bring technical , problem solving, data analysis, and decision-making skills.
● The Virtual Career Fair will be hosted on CareerEco
● Organizations will be sent the CareerEco Fair link upon registration and fee payment
● Organizations will need to register on the CareerEco Fair link to be visible to UNC students and engage with them on the event day
● $700 - Standard For-Profit (receive half off the price of ONE fair if you attend both Carolina Fairs)
● $350 - Non-Profit / Government (receive half off the price of ONE fair if you attend both Carolina Fairs)
● $1,200 - 3rd Party (Staffing Agencies)
● Wednesday, September 2nd at 5:00 P.M.
For UCS Facilitated Career Fairs Only:
● Register this Fall and get $200 off one equivalent Spring 2021 or Fall 2021 Career Fair (“For-Profit” Organizations)
● Register this Fall and get $100 off one equivalent Spring 2021 or Fall 2021 Career Fair (“Not-for Profit” Organizations)
Register at http://go.unc.edu/CarolinaSTEMCareerFair-Employers