Co-sponsored by UCS and the Graduate School
RSVP Required: http://tinyurl.com/ychxlg6j
Humanities and Social Science Students –Come to this “boot camp” style workshop to get a taste of the process for career exploration/job search. This activity-filled program will touch on:
- Self-assessment activities
- Developing your “elevator pitch”
- Building your professional network
- The job application process/tools
- Job offers and negotiation
You will get a taste of these topics, but will also learn about resources that offer a deeper dive into each area.
Lunch will be provided, so please register by 1/31. Also, please bring your CV/resume and a potential job description of interest for peer review and discussion.