Part-time employment can be a great way to develop your resume, earn income and learn about professional workplace behaviors. The Earn As You Learn program can help you during your time as a UNC student by providing a variety of resources related to finding part-time, local work.
- Local Part-Time Job Search Resources
- On and Off-Campus Job Information
- Networking and Interviewing Strategies
- Resume Development Assistance
Join the Earn As You Learn email listserv to begin receiving timely information about local part-time opportunities! Follow these steps to get started:
- Log into Handshake (formerly Careerolina) using your Onyen.
- First Time Users: Enter your user profile information by following the directions provided on the screen. When you enter the " Employment Preferences"section, scroll down to the "Part-Time Job Email List" and click "Yes."
- Previous/Current Users: Click on "User Profile" and "edit" for the Academic section. Scroll down to the "Employment Preferences" section and click "Yes" for"Part-Time Job Email List."
If you have questions about your part-time job search please email Sheena Jacobs. Please schedule appointments through Handshake or call the UCS main line at 919-962-6507.