Financial Aid

Law school is expensive. To apply for financial aid for law school, you will need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), which is available from UNC's financial aid office or from the financial aid office of the law school to which you are applying. You may also complete the form online by going to Always check with a school's financial aid office to confirm what forms you must submit. For information on scholarships and grants a particular law school may offer, contact that law school directly.

If you are admitted to a law school but offered financial aid that you think is insufficient, you may have the option of appealing the school's financial aid decision. Contact the financial aid office to determine the possibility of appeal.