Recent alumni who have been awarded a degree from an eligible program at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill may utilize University Career Services for free until 6 months after graduation.
For an extended time, the General Alumni Association (GAA) is opening many of its Alumni Career Services resources reserved for GAA members to all alumni. Some resources include:
- Heels Engage Network - Connect with UNC alumni for career and life advice, seek assistance or become a resource to others. Discover and share jobs exclusively with other Tar Heels.
- Virtual Coffee Chats – Join the GAA career coach and other Tar Heels for these live career conversations.
- Webinar Library – Access a library of more than 20 pre-recorded webinars and career conversations.
- Career Resource Articles – Review short articles written by the GAA career coach and UNC alumni to help you in various stages of your career.
- UNC General Alumni Association LinkedIn Group – Network with over 11,000 UNC Alumni on this official LinkedIn Group.
UNC General Alumni Association members receive one complimentary career coaching session once every 12 months (a $150 value). The GAA career coach supports all majors, industries and career levels.
New grad GAA members from the classes of 2020 – 2024 will receive unlimited career coaching sessions for three years following graduation as long as you maintain an active GAA membership.