UCS Micro-Internship Projects
Micro-Internships are paid, professional projects that give students a chance to explore a variety of career paths and industries through a short-term engagement. The program was created to partner with select employers we currently work with to provide these short-term project engagements to highly-motivated, curious individuals looking to take the next step towards launching their careers.
- Benefits of participation
- Introduces you to quality of UNC students
- Improves exposure and campus visibility with students and faculty
- Increases your opportunity to become known as an employer of choice for UNC students
- Maintains your presence on-campus
- Provides career mentoring opportunities
Contact the Assistant Director of External Relations, Jamel Mallory, for more information at [email protected].