Policy for Students Requesting to Use 4th Floor Hanes Hall Interview Rooms – Fall 2022 and Spring 2023
- UCS will host in-person employer/student interviews Fall 2022 and Spring 2023.
- Students may use UCS 4th floor interview rooms for virtual interviews with employers only (rooms are for employment virtual interviews only - cannot be used as a study space).
- Requests for rooms must be submitted to UCS 1-2 business days in advance.
- Rooms may be used beginning at 9:00 am and must end by 4:00 pm.
- Rooms are booked in 30-minute blocks.
- Requests may be sent by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone to the UCS Help Desk at 919-962-6507.
- Request should include full name, PID#, email address, name of employer that will be conducting the interview.
- Requests will be reviewed during regular business hours Monday-Friday.
- Requests are approved on a first-come-first-served basis BASED ON AVAILABILITY and needs of UCS.
- Approvals will be confirmed by email with instructions sent to students regarding 4th floor check-in protocol.
- In the event of adverse weather closure – reservations will be canceled.
- In the event that UCS has to return to fully remote operations or not have enough in-person staff to handle 4th floor rooms, the interview rooms would not be available.
- Masks must be worn in UCS at all times (except when alone in the interview room).
- Students will be responsible for cleaning the room desk and chair upon completion of time in the room (UCS will provide wipes for cleaning).
Sharing and printing options: