This is not an actual interview; this is an opportunity to do practice interviews that allow for constructive feedback with UNC students. Mock interviews bring together a variety of employers from all different types of industries and sizes to do a mock interview with UNC students. You will ask standard interview questions and provide feedback that might be helpful for students in the future. During your visit, you will have your own interview room at Hanes Hall in the UCS office.
- Benefits for participation:
- Introduces you to quality of UNC students
- Improves exposure and campus visibility with students and faculty
- Increases your opportunity to become known as an employer of choice for UNC students
- Maintains your presence on-campus
- Provides career mentoring opportunities
Contact the Assistant Director of External Relations, Jamel Mallory, for more information at email@example.com.