The University of North at Chapel Hill is home to a vast array of world-renowned undergraduate and graduate programs. University Career Services is UNC’s central career office, serving all academic areas excluding the MBA, MAC, law, medical, and dental programs and serving alumni for six months after graduation.
We encourage you to contact the appropriate career services office listed below to explore additional recruiting opportunities for students in those areas.
- MBA Office of Career Services
- MAC Office of Career Services
- Law School Office of Career Services
Van Hecke-Wettach Hall
- Medical School Student Affairs
- Dentistry Academic Affairs