Undergraduate Business Program Applicant Information
Please note that the following materials and resources should be reviewed prior to meeting with University Career Services for application preparation purposes. Appointments can be scheduled through Handshake. Refer to the Undergraduate Business Program's website for complete application instructions and eligibility requirements.
- Resume style guide & required template
- Interviewing resources & tips
- Big Interview offers virtual interview preparation
- Sample interview questions
Personal Statement - should include the following (500 word limit)
- Rationale for why you are interested in studying business (Why did you choose business over other majors? What experiences have led you to this decision?)
- Articulation of your specific short (immediately upon graduation) and long-term (10-15 years post-graduation) career goals and how you have decided on these goals.
- Reasons why the Kenan-Flagler Undergraduate Business Program is essential to helping you achieve these goals.
- Schedule a 30 or 45-minute resume appointment with University Career Services.
- Practice interviewing with Big Interview or schedule a 45-minute mock interview with University Career Services.
- Join a UNC Kenan-Flagler Student Club and explore HeelLife.
- Explore the UCS YouTube page to view helpful workshop presentations.
- For additional career exploration, access your free LinkedIn Learning account.